What is it:
“Game Show” is a logistically simple indoor event, where teams compete in groups of 6-8 people on a range of engaging team games.
The games are designed to get teams working together without anyone feeling pressured to perform. Each game is scored and added together so there is an winning team at the end.
Will suit you if:
This event suits large and small groups, who want a casual, no fuss activity that is flexible and can fit in easily with other requirements.
It is good for large groups who are seated at tables. We can also use a large cleared space just with bar tables.
What to expect:
The event has an upbeat vibe, but is still informal and casual.
Most of our games are based on popular TV game shows, with a few of our own inventions through in there…. some of the games include;
- Invention Test: Build an Eiffel Tower out of straws
- Food Relay: People to eat snacks fast and furiously, in a relay format
- Lost at Sea / Lost in Space: A problem solving activity where the team has to rank the usefulness of random items when they encounter a disaster
- Caption Challenge: Add captions to absolutely ridiculous stock photos
- Action Stations: Teams must stage pinnacle moments of high drama or sporting glory
- Family Feud: Based on the TV show – we use a similar formula within your team to guess the most popular answers to questions
- Scavenger hunt: Teams need to fish around what they have on hand (on their person, in handbags or wallets) to put forward specific items
- Emoji Quiz – Translate emojis into well known phrases
- Shark Tank: Teams have to create a 60 second marketing pitch for some of the worst inventions of all time.
- Photo Shoot: We challenge teams with a list of photo scenes to compose and take, and all teams genuinely love this activity
- Have you been paying attention?: This is a trivia style game where we ask a number of general questions for the teams to answer
Each activity is scored and once we’ve tallied the scores, we award a novelty trophy prize to each member of the winning team.
We can easily come to your office / conference centre with all the equipment, alternatively we can organise a suitable local venue that will suit your group size. All we need is a projector & available space & we are good to go!